[Cialug] SELinux

Dave Hala dave at 58ghz.net
Thu Aug 29 19:15:26 UTC 2019

No, I'm saying it's in fashion to just blame "millenials" and cranky
crotchety old farts are notorious for it. I'm saying that my experience
working with millenials does not align with that narrative.  I'm also
saying that if a group of programmers at redhat are building crap, then
when they were born has nothing to do with building crappy system tools and
if they like the taste of tide pods or not.

We can also stereotype the cranky crotchety old farts by saying many of
them lack the social skills required to interact in a productive and
meaningful way with the next generation of coders/developers, etc.

:) Dave

On Thu, Aug 29, 2019 at 2:06 PM L. V. Lammert <lvl at omnitec.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 29 Aug 2019, Dave Hala wrote:
>
> > Ok, I get it, the cranky crotchety old farts have dropped the ball.
> >
> Now that's pretty insightful, .. put a room full of millenial programmers
> to work building new system tools that are a pure crap, and you blame
> someone that isnn't even involved?
>
> Sheesh.
>
>         Lee

NIFCAP  -The Premier Client Intake System for Non-Profit Organizations.
https://www.osis.us