[Cialug] SELinux

Jared Brees fromj2sitsme at msn.com
Thu Aug 29 13:35:42 UTC 2019

"Or, try out OpenSuSE. Their flavor, AppArmor, is easily managed with Yast."

"That's my biggest complaint about RedHat - they let the newbie millenial
coders make strategic decisions, .. as well as writing documentation!!!!"

Just so I understand this correctly: you complain about millenials writing documentation that's user-friendly, but also insist on a distro with GUI/NCurses tool to manage low-level security?