[Cialug] HTPC - Normal distro

Dan Hockey icepuck2k at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 02:25:50 UTC 2019

I just tried prime on a dual core toshiba 1.6ghz 4gb ram ubuntu 18.04.2 lts
32 bit. Firefox was the only browser that would play music and video.
There was a dialog button that popped up saying "enable DRM"  clicked on
that and after a few minutes it was able to play music & video.
Ubuntu Mate or Lxde might do better since this install is using gnome3.28.