[Cialug] HTPC - Normal distro

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at drake.edu
Fri Apr 26 01:09:29 UTC 2019

I'm quite fond of the NUC that i have. I put Debian on it and it was
super easy to get it working. It has Intel graphics so i think it's even
using open source drivers for everything. It runs very stable; only time
it has had issues is when there was a power outage, and i can hardly
blame it for shutting down if it loses power.

--Dan

On 2019-04-25 17:31, David Champion wrote:
> To be fair, your original post also has no information on distro info. Did
> you try more than one linux distro?
>
> I've heard the Intel NUC computers are pretty good as media computers but I
> haven't used one personally.
>
> -dc

__
Daniel Ramaley | Server Engineer 2
Information Technology Services | Drake University
T: +1-515-271-4540
W: http://www.drake.edu/its