[Cialug] Password managers

Scott Yates Scott at yatesframe.com
Thu May 24 15:41:07 UTC 2018

I use LP across FF and Chrome as well, and it works well for the most part,
but unfortunately it does not fill basic auth on ANY browser currently.  I
have had a ticket  open with them for over a year, and they just refuse to
fix this issue.

Their faq seems to indicate that basic auth works with Chrome, but at least
with windows that is not the case.

Other than this issue, it seems to work well.