[Cialug] Mediacom - not Linux related

Justin Richeson neomatrixjr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 16:20:35 UTC 2017

My IP seems to stick as long as my down time is minimal.  My guess is
unless you're offline while they do a lease reset, you get the same IP
back.  Or unless they change routing behind the scenes.  I know I've had my
IP changed a few times, but defiantly had it more than two weeks...probably
had my current IP at least since we had a major outage early this year.