[Cialug] Poweredge 2950 oh....crap

Rob Cook rdjcook at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 22:17:13 UTC 2017

Keep an eye on Midwestelectronicrecovery, they had HP Z workstations with
dual hex?core (6 core) Xeons, and 24Gb RAM. So 12 physical and 12 logical
cores, granted only 1Gb RAM per core but plenty of open slots. All for only
$200. I had no need for something like that but it was so tempting. They
are sold out however but they get stuff like that all the time.