[Cialug] Poweredge 2950 oh....crap

Justin Richeson neomatrixjr at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 16:54:30 UTC 2017

David - I've been meaning to get over there and see what they have, but
since they're only open business hours....and I'm always @ work I haven't
made it there yet.

Scott - that sounds like it'd work great.  Plus 4u usually has
bigger/quieter fans!  Send me a message off-list if you can with any more
details you have on that?  If you can get any of the following that'd be
great so I know what I'm getting into this time :)

Brand: Penguin? White box?
Motherboard Model
CPU model(s)
RAM Configuration (slots available, populated, RAM type/required)

anything else...?  RAID card, use caddies/backplane or are they just normal
screw in/attach cable?
any other useful info/pix would be great!

--Justin