[Cialug] Displays

Dave Hala dave at 58ghz.net
Tue May 23 18:18:45 UTC 2017

I think for me the primary difference is the IPS display. The
difference between IPS, Super Amoled and Amoled is what I really
notice I prefer the IPS display.   I think that Dave Champions'
suggestion of the 1920x1080 IPS display could be a great place to
start on the desktop or with the Surface.

I also like the 4k display idea, but there seems to issues driving two
them with a Surface through the Surface dock.