[Cialug] Password vaults

Justin Richeson neomatrixjr at gmail.com
Mon May 22 18:58:11 UTC 2017

While something like the Mooltipass might be top notch for the
super-security paranoid, it seems a bit much to go dragging that around and
using adapters to work with your mobile and heaven forbid you forget/loose
it.  I've been wanting to set up a password manager for some time now too.
FREE is my keyword and so far the most well-featured one that seems to fit
the bill is KeePass.  The only reason I'm not using it now is for
portability you have to store passwords on dropbox or another public file
storage service and my office blocks them all :(.