[Cialug] Mediacom DesMoines

Kyle Hamilton khamil8686 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 07:11:50 CST 2017

I second this. I don't have production stuff on my servers. It does say
in their TOS that you are not supposed to run servers. I just do for
backup and nerdy fun. DSL just doesn't cut it speed wise unfortunately.
So yes, nothing production unless you have a business account. They
don't seem to block any ports, however.