[Cialug] Cloud Providers

Jarrod Igou jarrod.igou at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 09:47:11 CST 2017

I haven't worked with it yet, but AWS recently launched Lightsail as their
VPS offering to compete in this space.

https://amazonlightsail.com/features/

My understanding is, if all you want is a "regular VPS experience" they'll
abstract away all of the intricacies of AWS, simply giving you that
VPS....but if you need to extend it a bit (or a lot) with other AWS
features, you can dig under the hood and extend to your hearts' content
with the full AWS toolset.

Jarrod

Jarrod Igou
jarrod.igou at gmail.com