[Cialug] Email server

Matt Stanton matt at itwannabe.com
Sat Apr 29 15:19:09 CDT 2017

I have a Linode and DigitalOcean VPS for fun and relaxation.  I use the Linode for my email server and IRC client, and the "Droplet" for random stuff (like an OpenVPN server).  If you decide to go the DigitalOcean route, I can provide you with a referal link that should give you a month or two free (assuming you go with a $5/mo droplet).  I have been happy with both services for quite a long time, now.

You would probably also have to come up with your own domain, though those are relatively inexpensive.  The problem is coming up with a good one that isn't already taken.

-- Matt (N0BOX)

Sent from my android device.