[Cialug] Email server

Jim Cole jrcole at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 13:36:34 CDT 2017

Yes, its a dedicated box.
I doubt they will ever offer that again but other decent offers come up
every now and then.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/91784/limited-special-dedicated-at-ovh-de/p1
https://www.ovh.de/dedicated_server/bare-metal-servers/sp-64-d.xml (we dont
pay VAT in the US)

I mainly watch lowendtalk for the deals. The people are scroungers..if
there is a deal on a VPS or dedicated box, they'll have it.