[Cialug] Programming languages: next 10 yrs

kristau kristau at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 10:25:26 CDT 2017

Perhaps look at any languages we consider today to be "dead"
languages? In other words, what languages are taught in school, but
not really used by a sizeable population. In other, other words, which
programming languages are similar to spoken/written languages like
Latin, Sumerian, Phoenician, etc.?

Tired programmer
Coding late into the night
The core dump follows