[Cialug] Programming languages: next 10 yrs

Jared Brees fromj2sitsme at msn.com
Tue Apr 25 21:50:03 CDT 2017

I'm a huge Perl fan. Granted, most of what I need scripts for is text processing, which is what Perl was designed for.

I have yet to see a compelling reason to use something other than Perl for most server-side stuff.

Jared Brees<http://me.relatedtotechnology.org/> - Squirrel Photographer<http://squirrels.relatedtotechnology.org/>