[Cialug] (no subject)

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at drake.edu
Tue May 24 11:34:48 CDT 2016

On 2016-05-24 at 11:29:10 L. V. Lammert wrote:
>On Tue, 24 May 2016, Daniel A. Ramaley wrote:
>> Correct me if i'm wrong, but i thought SSL support in modern
>> versions of Apache was controlled by the Apache configuration
>
> Could be, but that was the first place I looked, nada; what is the
> format?

"SSLEngine on" seems to be the critical piece. I mostly administer Red
Hat machines; the mod_ssl package installs the necessary configuration
as /etc/httpd/conf.d/ssl.conf. On Debian (and derivatives) you might
have to use a2enmod to enable the ssl.load and ssl.conf modules. Which
distro are you on?

__
Daniel A. Ramaley  |  Server Engineer 2
Information Technology Services (ITS) | Drake University

T: +1 (515) 271-4540
F: +1 (515) 271-1938
E: daniel.ramaley at drake.edu