[Cialug] Ubuntu server name resolution!

Tom Sellers tsellers2009 at gmail.com
Tue May 17 16:10:43 CDT 2016

I did try putting the old drive back in and performed the apt-get update
command which ran fine although there were no upgrades to apply.  I did not
try the dist-upgrade on the old drive.

I did not realize the difference between dist-upgrade and do release
upgrade.  I'm not anywhere near an expert on Linux although I have used
several different versions such as Mint, Ubuntu, Red Hat, and Centos as
well as Puppy on a USB drive.

I do appreciate your assistance!