[Cialug] Best VM environment

matt at itwannabe.com matt at itwannabe.com
Thu May 12 08:57:39 CDT 2016

I was also going to point out the Xen to KVM migration of Linode, but Mr. Ramaley beat me to it.  I would also like to add that DigitalOcean uses KVM, and has done so since they began.

I had Linode move my VPS over to KVM already, so now both my Linode and my Droplet are both running along happily using KVM (not that I have any exposure to it or the difference between KVM and Xen).

-- Matt (N0BOX)

Sent from my android device.