[Cialug] Free Academic License... Not..

Brett Neese brneese at brneese.com
Thu Jul 7 11:37:41 CDT 2016

Well, then, it seems that joining Area515 and convincing them to fill out
the appropriate paperwork to get a nonprofit group license, or whatever,
seems to be your best option. Plus then you don't have to collect cans or
become Iron Man or Harry Potter, and it's cheaper than taking a college
course.

And other members can use it, too. I think there are some science nerds in
that group. Could even teach a workshop if you want.

Brett Neese
563-210-3459