[Cialug] Cable Modems

Scott Prader rigrunn at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 14:41:42 CST 2016

It's possible that if the receiver of ARP packets is only set to listen to
a specific frequency/length, then it might be missing or getting too much
information, thus automatically labeling the packet as 'bad' without any
proper check.  What daemons are you using for DHCP on the linux systems?

Scott