[Cialug] Share encrypted files

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Sat Feb 20 17:23:50 CST 2016

As I think about it more, the more convenient option actually has one extra benefit: Privacy. Using GnuPG or S/MIME requires some of the information about the message to be unencrypted (at the very least the sender and receiver, but I think the subject too). So if you use gmail and engimail to communicate with your son and I snoop on your activities I’ll know that you guys sent messages to each other and that they're encrypted.

--
Matthew Nuzum