[Cialug] OpenSuSE 42.2 Installation

Matt Stanton matt at itwannabe.com
Fri Dec 16 06:54:52 CST 2016

Howdy,

The last time I ran into an issue like this it was because I was trying to install [Linux Distro] to a GPT-formatted disk from MBR-formatted installation media.  But this was on Sandy Bridge generation hardware, and I'm not sure if this problem still exists for the more recent uefi BIOSes.

-- Matt (N0BOX)