[Cialug] cant get printer to work

chris rheinherren c.rheinherren at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 13:28:59 CDT 2016

It wasn't printing the self test page at all. The printer would act like it
was going to but then nothing would print. Tried to setup it up on a
Windows machine and still have the same issue. Connected via USB to the
Linux box and it did work. Disconnected the USB and change the URI to an
internet printing protocol and it printed finally