[Cialug] nagios contactgroup by timeperiod

David Champion dchamp1337 at gmail.com
Tue May 19 15:13:28 CDT 2015

Not sure if you can do that in one fell swoop. You could clone that service
and change the contact group to "B".

I'm moving over to FAN (Fully Automated Nagios) which includes Centreon. I
like it so far... although I don't like that you have to do everything
through the web interface and let it generate your config files.

-dc