[Cialug] Encryption Questions

Todd Walton tdwalton at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 21:49:26 CDT 2015

On Sun, Mar 8, 2015 at 8:43 PM, kristau <kristau at gmail.com> wrote:

> It occurs to me that "the wonders of context-sensitive memory" might be a
> better avenue to pursue. Find a keyboard which closely matches that of the
> target system, close your eyes, and imagine you are sitting before the
> system in question.
>
> Mind hacking may be more fruitful than brute force against the hardware.

Indeed. And coming up with these password templates to run the script on is
causing me to think back to what I would have done. I'm hoping that
triggers something eventually, but I have to have this thing decrypted and
I can't rely on the wetware to come through.

Why oh why did I encrypt it in the first place??

--
Todd