[Cialug] 87 days to go. Cert recommendations?

Erik Anderson erikerik at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 10:20:47 CST 2015

On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 10:13 AM, Paul Gray <gray at cs.uni.edu> wrote:
> Where's the go-to place for reasonably-priced certs these days?

I've been pleased with SSLMate recently. They're a Comodo re-seller,
and single-domain certs go for ~$15/year.

The think I'm most please with is that they have a *great* open-source
command-line utility that completely automates the process of
procuring certificates. It takes care of generating private keys,
building/sending the CSR and then downloading the signed certificate.

https://sslmate.com/

-Erik