[Cialug] 87 days to go. Cert recommendations?

Paul Gray gray at cs.uni.edu
Fri Jan 30 10:13:13 CST 2015

I've been out of the "I need a commercial cert" situation for a while.

On Wednesday, I installed a 90-day freebie cert from Comodo because it
was free.  No loyalty here to Comodo - it was free and the other free
option I was looking at was just 30 days.

Free is good but it's not going to last.  So I'm looking at this as my
limited window of opportunity.  87 days to go.

My main need is for IMAPS/POPS/TLS/SMTPS connections for (q)mail services.

Where's the go-to place for reasonably-priced certs these days?

-PG