[Cialug] Node.js training - two events in January

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Fri Jan 2 12:13:21 CST 2015

Hey group, I'm putting on two more Node.js training events in January. I've
broken them out into a basic class on Jan 15th and an advanced class on the
16th. They cover topics related to general Node.js dev and web dev topics,
with the concepts leaning more towards the web-dev side.

The regular price is very reasonable at $125 for day one, $150 for day two
or $245 for both days. However, through the weekend you can use discount
code "save25" to save 25%.

Some of you know that I've been working for a while to bring quality,
affordable training to Des Moines. I'm open to suggestions, both topics I
can teach and subjects where I'd need to recruit teachers. Likewise, if
you'd like to teach a topic, let me know. (in both cases, it maybe best to
e-mail me privately)

Full event details are at http://tekrs.ticketleap.com/nodejs-hands-on-lab/
and if you sign up for announcements you can get early notifications and
special discounts.

Twitter: @tekrs <https://twitter.com/tekrs/>
Facebook: TEKRS <https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tekrs/335621863183806>
E-mail: www.tekrs.com