[Cialug] SciFi Movie Night!

jim kraai jimgkraai at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 10:05:32 CDT 2015

Well, there's really only one proper thing to be done with this kind of
talk:  Foster it

I would like a scifi night--focus leaning towards the written and less of
the film'd--with beer & edibles available

Any objections?  ...  good, no objections.

I propose such a meeting, location TBD, to be held one week prior to the
next regularly scheduled LUG meeting