[Cialug] iPhone vs Android

kristau kristau at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 10:17:06 CDT 2015

Which brings us back to "CIO/other c-levels want 'mobile' app. C-levels all
have iPhones. Dev team creates easy iPhone app to appease c-levels then
moves on to more interesting projects."

No one, including the c-levels, have performed any market analysis
whatsoever. They are just chasing buzzwords. "Why don't we have an 'app for
that'?"

Tired programmer
Coding late into the night
The core dump follows