[Cialug] Help with Printer

chris rheinherren c.rheinherren at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 17:30:03 CDT 2014

Looks like my old HP printer is not wanting to play nice with Linux any
longer. It was an HP-P1006 and required a proprietary driver.

So I'm looking for suggestions on a printer that I can hook up to my Linux
box (it runs Fedora) and have it work "out of the box" but also either with
Google Cloud print or as a true network printer as well.

I would prefer to have a laser printer, I got really used to that. I don't
need a printer that can do more than just print.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Chris
aka Bynw