[Cialug] VSphere Converter Installer for Linux

Matt matt at itwannabe.com
Sun Nov 16 15:03:13 CST 2014

BTW, I'm not sure if there is an easy way to just "install drivers" on Windows.  Every time I've tried to install any drivers for a device that isn't installed in the system, the installer absolutely refuses to install the drivers.

You will have to figure out how to manually install the inf, sys, etc files somehow.  I've attempted to install inf files extracted from self-extracting installers before, but I don't remember that even working.

-- Matt (N0BOX)