[Cialug] Free Web Space?

Kenneth Younger kyounger at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 17:13:14 CDT 2014

It sounds like this posting of content could generate some heat,
particularly from people that can access the legal system with little
friction and cost. If that is the case, you might be better off going with
some service more friendly to take-down *responses* (i.e. you have to
respond to a take-down request — I'm not suggesting it would be a legit
request...). WordPress would be more friendly than Google (Blogger) in this
regard, I would think. There are definitely others, and obviously the best
is something self-hosted like S3.

Anyway, just another angle of consideration.

-Kenny