[Cialug] Need some help with your C++ project?

Brian Wood woodbrian77 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 21:31:05 CDT 2014

Im willing to donate 15 hours/week for six months to
a project that uses the C++ Middleware Writer (CMW).
(See link for more info on the CMW.)

Also I'll pay $500 and give a $1,000 investment in
my company to someone who helps me find someone
interested in this.  I'll pay the $500 after working
for four months on the project.  Ebenezer Enteprises
works to reward investments to 3 times the original
amount.  So the investment would result in between
$0 and $3,000, depending on how things go for the
company.

The dollar amounts above may increase in a few months.
The new amounts will be on my website.

I'm happy to report that several recent optimizations
of the CMW have improved its performance significantly.

--
Brian
Ebenezer Enterprises - In G-d we trust.