[Cialug] Wi-fi recommendations

Kenneth Younger kyounger at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 13:45:18 CDT 2014

Does anyone have thoughts about security of DD-WRT? I know they had an
issue a couple years back or something. I must say, their development
process seems opaque, and the last build I find listed on their website for
my router was nearly a year ago. Can that possibly be secure?

(Though, I run it because of the same reason everyone else here proclaims:
it's stable as you can get on a good, supported router.

-Kenny