[Cialug] Wi-fi recommendations

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Mon Mar 10 10:08:39 CDT 2014

I totally agree. I will always get a device that supports dd-wrt just in
case. After replying previously I popped over to Linsys site to see if they
still have the E2500 (they do) but then I saw this gem, with about every
bell and whistle available plus it advertises support from the vendor for
open source firmware: http://www.linksys.com/en-us/wrt-wireless-router

Matthew Nuzum