[Cialug] Switching to clang 3.4 on PCBSD

Brian Wood woodbrian77 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 15:16:01 CDT 2014

I've noticed there's a /usr/ports/devel/llvm34 directory on my
machine.  Is anyone using clang 3.4 or newer on PCBSD 10?
I'm wondering if it would work to build and install in that llvm34
directory.

I've also noticed that the windows I have open seem to move
around after I return and unlock the computer.  Sometimes
they move horizontally.  Today some of them had moved
up so the top bar wasn't accessible.  After a while they
moved back down.  Not sure what is up with that.  Thanks.

--
Brian
Ebenezer Enterprises - In G-d we trust.