[Cialug] Corrupt BIOS - fixable?

Rob Cook rdjcook at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 07:09:23 CDT 2014

I think Josh was on to it, pull the mobo battery and let it sit for a
while, press and hold the power button with it unplugged to completely
drain all power. You could also look for a jumper on the mobo to reset BIOS
but I'm not sure Dell has them on all models.

Otherwise it's an Opti740, that's not much above paper weight at this point
is it?