[Cialug] New members looking for test laptop

David Champion dchamp1337 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 14:27:28 CST 2014

There are several places that will sell you a refirbished laptop, i.e.
Newegg.com or Tigerdirect, for about $200. You can also go look at what
these guys have, over in Clive:

http://midwestelectronicrecovery.com/outlet-store/

Another option for trying out Linux distributions, if you have a PC running
Windows or a Mac, is to use virtualizations. Virtualbox is free and very
easy to use.

-dc