[Cialug] VM Server

Scott Yates Scott at yatesframe.com
Mon Jan 20 14:12:42 CST 2014

That is not precisely true.

The product itself is free.

They sell *support* subscriptions.

"Proxmox Virtual Environment's source code is free to download, use and
share because it's published under the GNU AGPL, v3
<http://www.gnu.org/licenses/agpl-3.0.en.html>. A
Proxmox VE subscription is a service program designed to help IT
Professionals and businesses to keep their Proxmox VE deployments
up-to-date and to provide access to professional support services. You get
access to the Proxmox VE Enterprise repository with stable software updates
and security enhancements, as well as to technical support and other
services. "