[Cialug] VM Server

Scott Yates Scott at yatesframe.com
Mon Jan 20 13:31:47 CST 2014

Going to go ahead and put my 2c in for ProxMox.  It is VERY easy to set up
and run.  The web gui is clean and speedy, and you can still do the more
advanced operations like moving a live/running image from one machine to
another without even losing a ping.

It's very nice stuff, free, and seems to be very solid.

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 9:14 AM, Daniel A. Ramaley <daniel.ramaley at drake.edu