[Cialug] Upcoming Events

Patrick Mcgillan patrick.mcgillan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 06:29:25 CST 2014

As a side bar, to those who don't want to get into a full wipe and install,
I could bring several pass'em out copies of Puppy Linux for use on OLD
hardware. Works good without the wipe and load to a hard drive unless the
user wants to. They also have a version that loads and runs from a
directory on your windows hard drive.

Patrick