[Cialug] Upcoming Events

kristau kristau at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 23:11:36 CST 2014

For those of you interested in virtualization, I've submitted the next
vBeers Des Moines event at vbeers.org. More details on that once they
approve the post.

The next CIALUG meeting will be back at the Alliance Technologies offices
down town. The topic will be "Basic Linux Installation," part of our "Back
to Linux Basics" series. I've already added it to the cialug.org events
page.

Finally, we are looking for more volunteers to present a "Back to Linux
Basics" topic. For inspiration, look to the shared Google Doc linked below.
Open topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Common Linux System Administration Tasks
- Linux Command Line Basics
- Anything from the Potential Topics List
- Insert your awesome idea here

As punishment for not volunteering to present a topic yourself, I will
present the topic of my choosing. Deep Hurting.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pAIg_SLojziUYyc8p52ozgiW34Jvv1__8UwQh4YpLhU/edit?usp=sharing

--
Tired programmer
Coding late into the night