[Cialug] System overriding fstab options on system reboot.

aaron ampilgrim85 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 21:21:26 CST 2014

I think that FUSE is the default, even though when I run modprobe ntfs,
the module is loaded, but the issue still persists.
FUSE is the default and the options as it seams are hard coded into FUSE.

It is not "mission critical" to have this disk set to ntfs, however
having the space (1.5TB) will add a nice cushion for back-ups and that
sort. The data on this drive currently is backed-up on four other
drives, so I may just re-partition it as ext4 or some other Linux
partition type. I was just working on this for a couple days and it's
getting to the point where I need to get the drive options set so it can
be added to the network pool.