[Cialug] linux on chrome NoteBook

David Champion dchamp1337 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 16:53:25 CST 2014

My impression is that people do this because a Chromebook has limited
usefulness when you're not connected to the internet.

You may also need software that isn't available on ChromeOS that are on
Linux.

I already have an Android tablet (Asus Transformer w/ keyboard), if I
didn't I might consider a Chromebook to run Linux on it.

-dc