[Cialug] Bitcoin mining

Matt matt at itwannabe.com
Thu Dec 11 02:37:22 CST 2014

The default value of a bitcoin on that page is off by a factor of 2 at the moment.  That could very well be the mean Bitcoin price from yesterday, and I don't know what exchange Google references for its price, but I trust Google's price over that website's price.

-- Matt (N0BOX)

Sent from my iPod Touch 5G