[Cialug] Sat TV

Rob Cook rdjcook at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 13:08:20 CST 2014

I setup a HTPC, dual tuner (have the cards would sell) based on -- yes yes,
say what you will but it worked fine -- Windows Media Center. For as well
as it worked, and I do still use it as the front end for Plex (long story
but running Plex as an add in to Media Center works better for remote
control compatibility), I switch to the TiVo, at first because I got it on
Craigslist for $40 and then because it was sooooo much easier to use and
worked even better than a homebrew HTPC.