[Cialug] Sat TV

Rob Cook rdjcook at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 13:04:37 CST 2014

Yes there is a monthly fee but when I did the math I felt fine paying it.
DirecTV was ~$180? (We had HBO). After dropping DTV I now pay $12 for TiVo,
$6 (2 accounts) to Pandora, $10 to Google Music, $9 to Netflix and $12 to
Audible. So I'm saving about $100-$130 or so each month. I also picked up
Amazon Prime so $100/year, still I'm saving over $1K/yr over having DTV.
Granted my usage is not yours etc...