[Cialug] San Francisco in November

Brian Wood woodbrian77 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 11:24:44 CDT 2014

I haven't flown on a commercial airline in over 5 years.
That was a trip from here to Ft Lauderdale on Southwest
for a job interview.  On the return trip, Southwest
cancelled the flight due to a delay at another airport.
So I stayed an extra night in Ft. Lauderdale.  Southwest
was not willing to reimburse the company I interviewed
with for that extra night in a hotel.  They also made no
effort to compensate me for my time.  So between the
TSA, and some companies that behave badly, and some
other factors, I don't trust them.  They are on my no-fly list.

I hadn't thought too much about crossing the Rockies
at that time of year.  That's a good point.

I'm open to flying in a private plane, but I don't have my
license or know anyone who does.

This conference only happens every other year so if I
don't make it, it's a bigger deal than missing a yearly
conference.

Brian
Ebenezer Enterprises
http://webEbenezer.net